Effective date: February 23, 2019
Official-VidMate provides you with the video Downloading App and its tutorials.
In this page, you will learn about the data collection, and closure your information when using our website.
Information Collection And Use
To provide and improve our service, we collect several different types of information for different purposes.
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you during the use of our service (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies can be sent through the website which you visits and it stores in your computer. This tracking technology is not harmful but it is used to collect the information only to analyze our visitors and provides them with what they are searching for.
Examples of Cookies that we use:
- Session Cookies. These type of cookies can be used to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use these cookies to remember your preferenced settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Official-VidMate uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Pakistan and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Pakistan and process it there.
Official-VidMate takes all the reasonable steps to secure your provided data and according to our Service policy, your information will never be sold to an organization or in public.
Disclosure Of Data
Official-VidMate may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Official-VidMate
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Your data security is our responsibility, but you know that around the internet there is not all the data are 100% secure. Even though we will try our best to make your data more secure as possible, after that we still don’t guarantee 100%.
Links To Other Sites
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://official-vidmate.com/contact-us/